Header Ads

test

Corona Virus Lock Down: My Struggle With Temptation-Pt 2! If you missed Part 1 of this story. Please clickhere to read it


Part 2.
She became very hysterical and started to pack her things. I sent my cousin a message to tell him his babe was leaving. He asked why,I said I dont know. When he called her,she told him that she offended me by insulting me so she wants to leave. This girl is bad. She did not tell him what she did..but that she insulted me out of anger and so she wants to leave cos she does not feel comfortable with me anymore.

I told my cousin that I forgave her and no need for her to leave. Throughout that day,she did not speak to me. It was awkward. My little cousin even noticed it. I decided to stay in my room all day. In the evening,she made rice and brought mine inside my room. I thanked her and she said if I truly forgave her..I should let her stay small in my room,just to gist.

I told her,I did am not pursuing you…feel free. She started to gist while I ate.She talked about the corona virus,school…not long after,we were laughing. She then apologized again for last night. That she only did that cos she has seen the size of my thing and has always imagined what it looked like. I was like:what…how did you see that…she said she always looked at me when I was not looking.

The gist became about girls and their love for big dicks. She was stroking my ego. I obliged her when she said she wanted to see it. And my friend was really feeling naughty when I showed her. She knew her game well. She said what if she told me she was breaking up with my cousin,would I allow her…I said…well…yes.

Source: Ghanamediasongs

No comments