Header Ads

test

Corona Virus Lock Down: My Struggle With Temptation-Pt 1!


This young man needs advise…what would you advise him to do before its too late?

Please hide my ID. I feel so bad about what has happened. I live and share a flat with my cousin from my father’s side. He traveled since early February to Germany (not real name of country).

In early March when Universities were shut down,my cousin’s girlfriend who is a final year student of Unilag came to stay with us even though my cousin was not around. Her family is in Jos. Maybe they felt the school closure will be just a short time,so need for her to travel all the way to the north.

It was fun having her around cos that means I get to eat when I got back from work. Sometimes we just buy suya and netflix and chill. My cousin’s younger sister is also in our house,so its not like its just two of us. We were doing good. Unfortunately,when the closed airports and banned flights into Nigeria,my cousin got trapped in Germany.

With the spread of the virus,everyone is really on the edge. I started working from home this Monday as my office asked some of us to work remotely. Never in my wildest dream would I imagine this: but on Tuesday night, I was in my room,watching a series when my cousin’s girl came . She joined me and we watched the series till 3am.

She then said she would sleep in my room cos she was feeling alone in her room. I asked her to go to my little cousin’s room but she said that the girl sleeps very roughly. I said ok,I would sleep in the sitting room then. This girl said why: that am I afraid of her. She sounded like she was daring me.


Source:Ghtrends.net

No comments