Header Ads

test

Lock-Down: How Do I Avoid Getting Pregnant While Enjoying Myself


Please I need some advise. Hide my name o. Since my husband and I are stuck in this house for the last 3 weeks,we have been getting more and more time for love making which we did not used to get before as a result of our work schedules.

While I am thankful for this time spent with my husband,I am also very scared of getting pregnant. I am not on any contraceptive because of the effect it has on me. I have 4 children and my last child is 8 years old.

Usually,we use the withdrawal method but with s*x everyday in this lock down,it is very hard to withdraw. I need help fast. I am so afraid that I might get pregnant.  I have discussed with my husband and he promised to be careful but each time,he just cant…I dont blame him….its not easy. And the use of condom is out of the question cos both of us do not enjoy it. Please advise me.

Another thing is,being at home,we want to spice up things a little. I would appreciate a few ideas on how to spice it up during s*x. My husband and I are open to adventurous ideas from married couples who have tried new things this period. Maybe you can do a question and answer on this topic for some of us to learn.

A funny story,we wanted to do it in the kitchen a few nights ago but guess what,my two sons refused to go to bed till 3am. They were in the sitting room watching TV. Its hilarious but also very challenging.

One night,we decided to go to the car and be as quiet as possible. But our security man caught us pants down. Now,I am so ashamed at looking at the aboki when I see him. I am grateful for these few days of the lock down. I just wish anyone can share tips with me with regards to avoiding pregnancy and exploring new things to enjoy better intimacy.

Thank you ma



Anonymous lively Rock Nation WhatsApp Member

Photo credit: healthgrades
Source:ghtrends.net

No comments